26 September 2016

Silencers

I am concerned at the level of firearm illiteracy. Consider this article: The ignorance of journalists has become a commonplace, but of a Court of Appeal?
There could be no conceivable explanation for the possession of a silencer other than as part of a particularly sinister criminal enterprise," the Court of Appeal said in a judgement handed down in April this year. 
Of this particular silencer, I have no real doubt. But of a silencer - I speculate that is simply incorrect. It seems logical to me that - and I have yet to test this empirically, given that silencers are banned - silencers would be most useful in vermin control.

Indeed, I think consideration should be given to the idea that silencers be legalised for the purpose of vermin control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home